Authors who want to submit the manuscript must pay attention to the points below. If the manuscript not according to requirements, there is a possibility that the manuscript will be returned.
- The manuscript has not been published before, nor is it in the process of being submitted to another journal.
- The sending file is in the OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- If available, a URL for reference has been provided.
- The text complies with the style and bibliographic requirements described in the Writing Guidelines.
- Article typed 1.15 spaces, Times New Roman font size 12 pt, except direct quotations and footnotes with size 11 pt.
- Articles must contain abstracts in English (150-200 words).
- Articles must have keywords (3-6words).
- References must be provided in the footnotes and using APA Style. Please see the footnotes style and bibliography by clicking here.
All articles must be submitted by Online Submissions at the e-journal portal address: .................... where the author registers as an Author. If the author has problems regarding online submissions, please contact the Editorial Team at the following email: .................................. .
The manuscript must be prepared in accordance with the writing guidelines, following in the MS Word article template